2010 Fowkes

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008




Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays! I enjoy eating turkey. My family isn't big on it, so when we decided to go out for Thanksgiving, I was ok with that. We went to the Denver Aquarium. We went there last year as well. They serve a wonderful buffet that even has breakfast foods! My kids were in heaven! We didn't tour the museum, instead we took a drive to the mountains, it was snowing. We stopped by Buffalo Bills grave and caught some elk grazing. Then we took in a movie. We saw Bolt in 3D! Very cute movie...we enjoyed the hamster.































4 comments:

joshua said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wendy Z said...

We saw Bolt - 3D too!!! Rhino is AWESOME!!! Our family has always had a tradition of going to a movie on thanksgiving after dinner is done, even when I was a kid. Glad that you and your family had a nice turkey day!!! We have sooooo much to be thankful for, don't we?

Love ya!!!

Jessica said...

A buffet for Thanksgiving?? Awesome - I really like buffets with breakfast foods too :) Glad to hear you guys had a fun one!

The Garbison family said...

That picture of you and Lindsey is adorable!!!